7.01.2015

eNVe 6x6 :: Megan from Chasing Davies


Spring Look

First up in my eNVe 6x6 Style Series is Megan from Chasing Davies. I met Megan several years ago at the first ever KC Blogger Meetup event and have since admired her eye for style. At the time, Megan had recently become a new mom and began her blog to explore style and fashion after motherhood. I'm one of those people who had (90% of the time) let my personal style float by the wayside after having kids, so it was refreshing and inspiring to see a new mom not forget that important aspect of herself. With a wonderful flair for color and patterns, not to mention how to make it all jam so impeccably, of course I had to invite Megan to participate in 6x6! Just check out all the diverse ways she styled this eNVe long druzy necklace from spring to winter!

Spring Look

Spring Look

>>> Tell us a little about you and your blog.

My blog is a life and personal style space that I document my family happenings, travels, learnings, favorite things and outfits! It's a space I can be creative and share what's making me tick. I love learning from other people's experiences and perspectives, so I hope to be able to do the same for others.

LBD


LBD 

LBD

LBD

>>> How would you describe your style in one sentence?

My style is always shifting and changing depending on my mood, the season and even the year, but typically includes classic pieces with a bold or trendy pop, and I'm always up to try new things.

 mama/daughter look
An adorable mama-daughter duo for sure!

mama/daughter look


>>> What are your favorite go-to pieces from your current wardrobe?

For this summer, I'm living in my Birkenstocks, sundresses and simple (and light) jewelry!

boho style

boho trend


boho trend


>>> What important factors do you think about when selecting jewelry and accessories?

I think about all the types of outfits, pieces and/or ways I could style the piece(s). I never want to buy something that is very limited. Additionally, I weight the cost of it with the quality and longevity of the piece (both in wear and in trend).

fall to winter

fall to winter


>>> And if you dare to venture here, describe a "fashion disaster" moment you've experienced.  ;)

Oh, I have so many! I'm always up to try new trends - the best way to see if something will work for you is to try it on! And I've learned, thanks to my blog, that some things just don't work for me (and that's ok!).

winter snow

winter snow

winter snow


Megan, thank you so much for sharing your fabulously fun style with us! 

1 comment:

Shea Lennon said...

That's such a gorgeous necklace Ngan and I love all the ways that Megan styled it! I'm always inspired by her to have more fun with style!!