5.05.2011

Finding Extra (in the) Ordinary :: Fun with Bubbles!


One of my favorite things to do when the weather warms up in the springtime is play with bubbles.  They're just so much fun and the kids love it too.  :)  I always try to take pictures, but bubbles are so hard to photograph!  This time around, I think I got a few good ones.  I love how colorful they are against the sunset!  Completely serendipitous.  And have I mentioned how much I love my camera's auto setting?  I'll say it again!  I love this camera and its auto mode!  All I did was point and click.  No skills required on my part.




The kids had such a great time chasing the little elusive orbs around the deck.  Jax was trying to pop them with his head and his mouth.. so entertaining, that little dude!  And of course Kaili followed suit and did what big brother was doing.  Gotta love this age.  They're just so much fun to watch.  :)


Love this shot because it looks like Jax is juggling the bubbles!


And here's Kaili balancing a bubble on her little finger!


And this last one is a picture I took a couple years ago when we were still living in Boston.  I just love it for so many reasons.  :)

What's your favorite springtime activity?
Hope you're all enjoying spring!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Kaili is getting so big!! Love that last bubble photo of Jax. :)

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

I know, I can't believe how quickly they grow the first few years! Pretty soon, Kori will be going to the prom! ;)