12.31.2008

Helloooo 2009!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by. I'm so grateful for every blessing this year, particularly for my 1-yr-old son and a new baby girl on the way.. and for a loving and caring husband who has so naturally become an amazing father. This year has been an adventure in so many different ways. And how could I forget.. etsy came into my life this year! hahah. It's been so much fun getting to know so many wonderful people in that community and I just can't get enough of seeing so much creativity and artistic talent all in one place! It's no wonder why there are so many etsy addicts out there (and I'm a front-runner for sure). I'm grateful that I get to do something I love (create jewelry) and that I get to share it with some of you. Thank you to those who have so kindly supported my little passion. And thank you to those who have shared their incredible work with me. I hope that the new year brings you much happiness and prosperity! Enjoy every second, because before you know it, it'll be 2010! :D

I guess I need to think of some new years resolutions now, huh? What are your resolutions for this year??


ADDENDUM:
Yahoo! My new years treasury list was just on etsy's front page! What a sweet surprise! It was inspired by my urge to get all dressed up for the new year, but alas, I am 5 months pregnant plus it's snowing like the North Pole outside. No partying it up for me this year. But if I were to, this is what I would (try to) look like. hahah


3 comments:

l'actrice said...

Only the best for the new year Ngan!
Lots of luck for your sweet family and the baby on the way:-)

Brownbunnybyiris

limonada said...

Ooohhhhh, I didn't know you are having another baby! And a baby girl? That's sooooo good to hear Ngan!!!! I'm so happy for you :)

Hugs, lot's of hugs and happiness!

nanouke

jealousydesign said...

Wish you all the best for this new year ! :)