5.04.2009

Just in time!

Swinging Amethyst ($25)

It's official, www.envedesigns.com is now finally stocked with fresh new items for spring and summer! And just in time for Mother's Day (quickly approaching). And being so occupied and on a mission with updating my site, I almost forgot that tomorrow is my 1 year Etsy-versary and May marks my 1 year anniversary of launching envedesigns.com! The intersection of all these happenings is certainly cause for celebration... all week long... and perhaps through next week!

First up is my Mother's Day Deal:

10% off your purchase
and

FREE Priority Shipping on all orders (within U.S.)


Just mention "for mom" in message to seller during checkout. Valid in either my etsy shop or on envedesigns.com. Good now through Friday 5/8/09. If you want the package to arrive in time for mother's day, please place your order before Wednesday the 6th.

I'm also having a customer appreciation giveaway ($50 gift certificate) for everyone who has ever placed an order with eNVe Designs through the end of this May. If you've ordered from me, you're automatically entered so no one needs to do anything. New customers ordering through the end of this month will also be entered. The winner will be drawn at random and announced on my blog the first week of June.

I'm also planning an anniversary giveaway for everyone else so that will be announced here as well so keep your eyes peeled!

In the meantime, you can enter my charity raffle to win one of three $30 gift certificates to my shop. It just requires a one dollar donation. And there are ample opportunities for free bonus entries. Entry in the charity raffle will also get you bonus entries in my next giveaway. For more info, just scroll down to the post below this one. It's for a worthwhile cause and it would mean so much to me and to those affected by liver disease. And thank you all who have already supported our fundraising efforts! We wouldn't have made it so close to our goal without your help!

Happy Monday and don't forget to show your mom some love this week!

1 comment:

ThePeachTree said...

Happy Etsyversary!!!!!!