1.11.2010

Off to a late start, so I need your help!



Just a minute ago, I discovered that I was nominated on the poppytalk blog in the "Favorite Handmade Jewelry" category! [thank you, Emiko and Nat!]  The Poppies is a virtual award honoring handmade artists and it will take many nominations to earn a spot in the voter.  I'm off to a super late start (I had nominated some fellow artists whose work I admire, but didn't really anticipate on being nominated myself), and the nominations are only accepted up until tomorrow!!!  I know it's a long shot for me to catch up, but if you have a minute, your nomination would mean the world to me!

So if you like my work, please nominate me HERE.  Just copy and paste the following in the comments section:  
I'd like to nominate Ngan of http://envejewelry.etsy.com.
(they don't accept anonymous nominations so please leave a name)

You're also welcome to nominate other artists as well.  I know it would mean a lot to them!  Thank you so much for your support!


2 comments:

Lynn Lunger said...

Done! Good Luck!

Stay Tuned said...

Yes, i was there to vote, too - i saw other votes for you. Good luck sweetheart!!! Laura xxoo