1.30.2009

Versatile Find :: must have mohops!

Last week, during one of my many jaunts on etsy, I stumbled upon mohop and had to mention them. They're the cutest sandals and the best part... they're incredibly versatile! You can select from low, mid, or high heeled styles in their original design or the wedge. Once you decide on that, if you can.. you get to select from an array of ribbon collections to go with your sandals!
So not only do you get to change the ribbons, you can also wear them in a variety of ways. To me, these sandals are just plain brilliant! I have to save up for a pair... or three.








......... oh, and a little reminder .........
I'm away until 2/11 so my weekend specials are on hold until then. But when I return, there will be some sneak peeks at some new spring items! Plus an update on how my first venture with metal clay went! Stay tuned...

6 comments:

l'actrice said...

The moment it gets warmer I buy myself mohops:-)

jealousydesign said...

i LOVE mohops!! I noticed that shop last year and I so wish I could buy one (or two or three...) of them!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I recently bought some mohops! I LOVE 'em! I absolutely love love love 'em! I just turned the heating up and have been wearing 'em inside the house! Can't wait for spring so that I can show 'em off. I think every woman is entitled to at least one pair of mohops! :)

Anonymous said...

Not my kind of shoes, but they sure look great!

Raven said...

I have seen this shop and wondered how well the shoes actually stayed on...I've never been a fan of ribbons or ties on my shoes because they always seem to come loose as you walk.
It's great to hear that someone who commented actually has a pair and has been wearing them. Of course, wearing something around the house and then on the street can be entirely different. :)

xxx

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

Raven - I had wondered that as well. I have a couple pairs of those ribbon-y shoes that you wrap around your ankles.. and while they're lovely, they usually don't stay on the whole time unless I cut off my circulation by tying them really really tight. Hopefully mohops are different. I'll have to read more of their feedback once I do have enough money to get a pair! :)

ArtMind - I'm so glad to hear that you love them!! Which pair did you get??