3.06.2009

I'm brimming with gratitude...


I've been so swamped with trying to squeeze in time to work on my spring pieces that I haven't had much time to blog about all the nice things that have come my way in recent weeks. So please allow me to take this time now to thank everyone for making my days that much more special.

Just yesterday, I was awarded the "Kreativ Blogger Award" by Botanical Bird. (Be sure to check out her etsy shop for some beautiful jewelry!)

Here are the award rules!

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the blogger world know you are a KREATIV blogger.

So here are just 7 (of many) things I love (in random order):

1 :: weekends with my husband and son, doing just about anything.. undivided time with them is so precious to me and always recharges me.

2 :: an amazing meal with great wine

3 :: exercising my right brain... so being creative in any way, whether sketching, painting, playing my piano, thinking about how to decorate a room, writing poetry or journaling, creating jewelry... and exploring photography (once I get a new camera!)

4 :: going to live concerts and music festivals (which is actually how I met my husband)

5 :: going to live stand-up comedy shows

6 :: traveling!.. and just exploring the world around me, locally and beyond.

7 :: rollercoasters.. the bigger and badder, the better!

And here are the 7 people I'm passing the award to:
Lillyella
Nanouke
The Peach Tree
Stimulated Mind
Phydeaux
Olivebites
Xenotees

................................................................................

Thank you carboniferous, for featuring my earrings in your blog post! It's my first blog feature so I was super thrilled to be included.

................................................................................

And last but not least, THANK YOU to these talented etsians for including me in their masterfully curated treasuries that end up on etsy's front page. It's funny, I don't really get featured in a lot of treasuries, but I've been so fortunate to be a part of a few the brilliant collections that get selected for the highly coveted (especially these days) FP. Just yesterday, I was surprised to be told I was on FP twice!

Thanks to Veroque and Meetalls! Please visit their shops for absolutely delectable jewelry!



And the previous couple weeks, I was also included in these FPs by Nansglam (where you'll find amazing jewelry) and BrownBunnybyIris (where you'll find hats with brilliant personality). Thank you SO MUCH ladies! I hope you'll visit their shops as well.





I'm always floored by how kind the people on etsy are and am so thankful for the folks I've met so far and for those I continue to meet through this community! Keep on rockin'!!! :D

With so much gratitude,

2 comments:

Botanical Bird said...

Hi Nagan,
I loved reading the 7 things you love! It's always so fun getting to know my etsy friends a little more, thanks for playing! BTW your jewelry is so very beautiful & it's totally sweet that you donate to charities as well, keep on rockin girl!

Brenda said...

Thank you Ngan! Fun to read your seven things and I'll be thinking about mine and posting this weekend. :)