1.06.2012

Warm Hearts Whereabouts :: catching up with Dr. Chan

Where has the Warm Hearts Necklace been???




Dr. Chan, thank you for sharing the project with the wonderful faculty and interns at CMTP!  It's so nice to see your familiar smiling faces (I miss you all)!  And a huge thank you to CMTP for your generous donation to St. Jude on behalf of this project.  The faculty's support for all the interns meant so much to me during my internship there, and is truly an unrelenting strength of this program. 

Next stop:  Belmont, MA!  

You can still sign up to participate in Warm Hearts Around the World
(my traveling necklace project, raising awareness for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital)

Click here to read more or just email me 
at warmhearts[at]envedesigns[dot]com to be added to the list.



Happy 2012, everyone!!!  I hope the new year brings you many blessings and lots of love and laughter. I've been "away" for too long, I think.  Hopefully you'll see more of me around here in 2012.


 


No comments: